Hospital Punta Pacifica is a Johns Hopkins Affiliate
Hospital Punta Pacifica Panama is a state-of-the-art medical facility dedicated to providing the highest level of health care to patients from around the world.
Over 350 physicians are housed in Hospital Punta Pacifica facilities. Hospital Punta Pacífica Panama is the first digital hospital in Central America and offers high-tech medical care using the latest in internal networking and mobile digital technologies.
Johns Hopkins International Affiliate
Johns Hopkins International is the division of Johns Hopkins Medicine which advances the Johns Hopkins mission of patient care, research and teaching around the world. Johns Hopkins International provides clinical service development, healthcare consulting, education programs, and laboratory management for the worldwide medical community.
Johns Hopkins Medicine is world-renowned for excellence in medical treatment. U.S. News & World Report ranked Johns Hopkins Hospital as America's "Best Hospital" for the 17th consecutive year in 2007.
Hospital Punta Pacifica, Affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine International, is a thoroughly modern, state-of-the-art hospital. The hospital conforms to the rigorous standards required of Johns Hopkins Medicine International and includes:
- 52 private rooms and 12 suites.
- 8 private rooms for intensive care and critical care patients.
- 3 beds for semi-intensive care patients
- 2 hemodialysis treatment units
- 1 isolation room
- 8 cradles for neonatal critical therapy
- Neonatology ward for up to 20 newborns
- 4 intelligent operating rooms
- 2 childbirth operating rooms
- 3 labor and delivery rooms
- Recovery room